Security By Design
Eliminate security vulnerabilities by verifying software updates and patches in real-time.
• Determine upfront and in real-time whether server upgrade is valid
• No need to manually roll back to previous version, if upgrade fails
• Fix upgrades to reduce security exposures and revenue impact
• Leverage statistical sampling for large server farm rollouts
Deliver on Availability and Security
Combine availability and security through redundant systems and comparison of behavior across those systems.
• Provide availability and intrusion detection capabilities
• Compare statistical traffic patterns, differences in response and behavior
• Allow more frequent upgrades and diversified server software
• Identify whether an untrusted image behavior matches a trusted image
• Block attackers, report the event, and provide for orchestration integration
• Deploy on premise, in the cloud, virtual machine or as a container
Enable Continuous Security
Detect and isolate suspicious servers for evaluation and analysis.
• Conformant sessions continue to be served by unaffected VMs or containers
• Real-time isolation of the affected VM or container for further monitoring and analysis, turning production resources into a cage if desired and move on
• Security and operations teams gain insight into the relative stability and behavior of the ecosystem of server software