“90% of security incidents result from exploits against defects in software.”
– According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
ReGrade: Test New Software in the “Wild”
ReGrade enables you to simultaneously run live user traffic against your current software and your proposed upgraded software. Users see only the results generated by the existing software. Meanwhile, ReGrade compares how the old and new configurations respond to actual usage. ReGrade’s sophisticated network traffic analysis shows you possible bugs in the upgrade, allowing you to make corrections before final deployment of new software.
Benefits of this approach:
• Verify software updates using actual traffic
• Find flaws before rollouts
• Prevent expensive and time consuming rollbacks
• Enable testing of your application against components of your technology stack. How will your application perform against different open source web servers?
ReGrade would have found the Cloudflare (February 2017) vulnerability, which could have been prevented in a matter of hours.
ReCover: Identify and Isolate Zero-Day Attacks While Moving Legitimate Traffic to Clean Systems
Historically, redundancy has been used to ensure backup and continuity. Today that’s not enough. If a backup is built on the exact same software platform as the primary system—perfectly redundant—that backup will be subject to the same flaws or attacks as the primary system. You bought nothing.
ReCover solves this problem. It helps you configure your systems to be truly resilient.
ReCover helps you identify and isolate zero-day attacks. When a suspected attack happens, you can seamlessly move legitimate user traffic to a clean server. You can then isolate or cage the attacker.
• Provide availability and intrusion detection capabilities
• Detect and isolate suspicious zero-day attacks
• Isolate or cage attacker while operations continue on clean servers
• Conformant sessions continue to be served by unaffected VMs or containers
• Deploy on premises, in the cloud, in a virtual machine or as a container